Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
does anyone else feel kinda chubby sometimes when ur on the computer
so u just take ur shirt and
Hilarious! Daredevil Grandma rides roller coaster for the first time
Published on 10 Apr 2014
Grandma Ria, aged 78, had never travelled on an aeroplane before. So before her first ever flight, to beat her fear she took to the sky on a rollercoaster. Anyone’s first rollercoaster ride can be a mixture of fear, nerves and excitement but for daredevil Ria, who is from the Netherlands, it seemed nothing but joy. Video footage shows the 78-year-old being tossed and turned as she screeches and screams round the track. As the ride slows down at the end, Ria composes herself to ask “is my hair still ok?” Report by Claire Lomas.
This is literally one of the best things I’ve ever watched.
If a guy calls you princess in a condescending manner assert your newly appointed royal status and have him beheaded.